Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Local DoS in windows. [indeed it works... PROOF?]

From: bipin gautam <visitbipin () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:01:38 -0700 (PDT)

[... see full disclosure mailing list for
discussion/details]
so i have to share the credit... cauz you use a
modulus of my trick to achive similar result!!!
[ well... take all the credit if you want...]

i just wanna say, see , i wasn't wrong...

ps! trust me i knew that, many of such similar thing's
is possiple <just don't wanna create a long list's of
CRAPS!] hell, there are lot of thing's....... EVEN IF
YOU HOLD SOME [SPECIALLY CRAFTED!] DIALOG BUTTONS OT
WILL SHOW SIMILAR ISSUE!!!

WELL, i can't still figure out... WHAT CUSES THE REAL
problem cauz i have been getting about equal positive
and negative responce from all around the globe!!!
--- Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 02:18:16 +0200, Richard Spiers