Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Spam with PGP

From: "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonathan () nuclearelephant com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 16:46:20 -0400

So essentially you are agreeing with me; that heuristic-based filters
are obsolete.  This is evidenced by the fact that you're interested in
turning SA into more or less a Bayesian filter.

From what others have told me, it looks like SA devel is actually going
in that direction too - which is good.  My only qualm now is that if SA
wants to be a Bayesian filter, go ahead and do it and get rid of all the
rulesets so they can focus their attention on enhancing the Bayesian.