Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Is bugtraq even worth it anymore?

From: Frank Knobbe <frank () knobbe us>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:17:42 -0600

On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 07:27, Rob Lewis wrote:
I unsubscribed to BUGTRAQ months ago and then subscribed to the respective
company's security advisories that I want to recieve and it appears that
over the last 6 months or so I am getting the same info the company is
putting out, only I get it 3-5 days sooner than BUGTRAQ.

While that is certainly a solution for BugTraq, other SF sponsored lists
are hurting bad as well. My main concern is the Incidents list. It can
not be tolerated that discussions/warnings about incidents occur days
after the incident actually happened.

Is anyone aware of a "replacement list" for Incidents that is more
timely?

Thanks,
Frank