Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: [inbox] Is bugtraq even worth it anymore?

From: "Curt Purdy" <purdy () tecman com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:55:44 -0600

David M wrote:

Once upon a time, pre-symantec it seems, it used to be a viable and
pertinent list. I'm debating unsubscribing, since it's down
to maybe a dozen
posts a week at this point and just doesn't seem worth the
effort to read
posts that are 3, even 4, days old.

I'm still subscribed to several securityfocus lists, but have not submitted
for some time as I kept getting returned rejects even though they were
on-topic valid points. A real shame but not unusual for big-$ corporate
America to get their grubby little fingers on something good and run it into
the ground.

Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, MCSE+I, CNE, CCDA
Information Security Engineer
DP Solutions

If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html