Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fw: Red Hat Linux end-of-life update and transition planning

From: Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr <gwen () reptiles org>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:39:27 -0500 (EST)

On 3 Nov 2003, Tim Groninga wrote:
Got the same f-you-gram today - already figuring out what distro to fall
back to but 99% of my experience has been on Redhat. No time to try them
all....so FreeBSD/SuSE/Mandrake - what are your opinions of each?
Flexiblity, ease of use, ease of migration, security etc.

Perhaps I'm missing something here - but isn't Fedora functioning as
the open source aspect of RedHat these days?

        http://fedora.redhat.com/about/

cheers!
avoid getting wet.  This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html