Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Fw: Red Hat Linux end-of-life update and tr ansition planning

From: Eric Bowser <ebowser () i-trap net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 10:49:32 -0500

Maybe I'm being naive... can you define "BIG SHOPS"???  As I mentioned
before, I have 45 Slackware boxes in pops throughout the entire east
half of the USA...  I realize there are people running hundreds or
thousands of boxes, but I believe the small-shop mentality ends with 45
servers and only two admins to run them.  Efficiency and uptime are key,
just as in a "BIG SHOP."