Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: HEADS UP VIRUS BEING SPREAD one of our rea

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 15:45:34 +1300

i dont recall ever claiming a "discovery" ..?

No-one said you did, fool.

I was addressing Ed Carp's (possibly intended as rhetorical) question
about "discoveries", in a response he made to my response to Michael
Scheidell's over-reaction to your original post.

Just because the thread started with your idiocy does not mean it will
be constrained to talking only of that...

You should learn how to think about what you read.  Who knows,
eventually you may progress to the point of even being able to think
about what you read _while_ you're reading it?  (We won't hold our
collective bereath though...)

--
Nick FitzGerald
Computer Virus Consulting Ltd.