Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Viral hoax

From: "Volker Tanger" <volker.tanger () discon de>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:48:27 +0200

Greetings!

On 19 May 2003 13:45:10 +0300 Alexandru Balan <Alexandru.Balan () iNES RO>
wrote:

Dude.. that was a joke type of hoax virus.. or somethin' like that.
Nobody is supposed to be stupid enough to take that mail seriously

Sorry, forgot the smiley. I still like that double/in-joke...  ;-)

Bye
        Volker

PS: From auto-replies I found that the mail got caught by a number of AV
    measures, so it obviously is considered a "real" threat. So much for
    talking about "Nobody is supposed[...]", eh?   *BWEG*   ;-)

--

Besuchen Sie unsere neuen Internet-Seiten http://www.detewe.de .
Neues Highlight: Wunschproduktberater fuer den Home & Office-Bereich.

Visit our new Internet Pages on http://www.detewe.de .
Our Highlight: Online Product Adviser for Home & Office.
(Currently available in German only)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html