Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: SRT2003-06-12-0853 - ike-scan local root format string issue

From: "easctun" <nutcase26 () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:58:19 -0400

Just out of curiosity, is the below considered Full Disclosure? When a user
has to write the auther for PoC code or further information?

Thought I'd ask the list as it seems more knowledgeable than I.

---

This advisory was released by Secure Network Operations,Inc. as a matter
of notification to help administrators protect their networks against
the described vulnerability. Exploit source code is no longer released
in our advisories. Contact research () secnetops com for information on how
to obtain exploit information.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html