Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia: Poll

From: Martin Ekendahl <martin () hardlined com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:21:27 -0500

So now we are going from unmoderated, to moderate on case to case basis?
What stops him from getting a new e-mail, posting under a different name etc etc. This list is turning into a fucking
joke, and its not because of one "morning_wood"

"Full-Disclosure - We believe in it."

1.) The act or process of revealing or uncovering.
2.) Something uncovered; a revelation.

So wouldn't covering up members go against that gay motto?

Can we also vote to ban html e-mail.
I also ask for a vote to ban admin's so this can truely be unmoderated.
kthx.

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:37:49 -0400