Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: USDOJ BRAINWASHING TECHNIQUES

From: "Klaw" <klaw () jogos net>
Date: 11 Jun 2003 14:21:05 -0300

Hi every body,

1st of all, sorry for my poor english, but i´ll try to make myself as clear as possible.

About the topic, that´s very funny that none of the "DOJ´s defensors" (it´s in quotes couse what i want to mean is the
ppl that is defending the way USA Gov thinks) talked about what fbi and cia does, hacking into everybodys accounts.
Secondly, how come you say that:

"Kidnapping is illegal, but apprehending criminals and putting them in jail is not repellent."

What about a President killing milions of inocent ppl claiming that´s becouse they have chemical weapon in theier
country when 75% of the rest of world was claiming him not to do it ? Criminal depends on the point of view!!! How come
the DOJ´s say:
"What is privacy worth to you? What information about you (or your parents) do you think is private: medical
information? grades? how much money you have? how much money you owe? your letters to a friend? To a boyfriend or
girlfriend?"
When they r the first to get into (or HACK into) your privacy stuff just to be sure that u aren´t doing what they don´t
want u to do.

c´mon guys... please let´s open our eyes to the real truth. They want to manipulate and do BRAIN WASHING yes!!! we all
know it.

It´s not interesting to inform and clarify the minds, so they take conclusion from theyer selfs. It´s much better to
"inser" info and tell u to obey.

I, personally, don´t think it has a solution, but, trying to justify what is "unjustfiable" is worthless.

klaw

KLAW
klaw () jogos net

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.