Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Antigen Path Disclosure

From: "W1ZARD" <Packetninja () btinternet com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 03:37:32 +0100

-------------
of "unprofressionalisim" are even too lame to be >considered mildly
amusing.  You ought to get out more.

No hes actually alot lamer than that
Other month my kid bros pc had an folder of music or something shared on a
wee network between it and parents laptop.
This tosser wiped the music uploaded 2 piss ant files looked like a Trojan
or
something i never actually bothered poking at them or something i never even
bothered to look them over as the situation was so lame.
and uploaded an owned by morning_wood  jpg/gif
well done you wiped a writable shared dir on a 13 year olds winxp pc, and
left a couple of files hoping he'd run them lol
Should see if  those files are still on his pc i need a good laugh.
My aren't we the security expert so busy trying to mock people in between
"owning" kids with file/print sharing on their home pcs =)
would you like me to open an ftp with anonymous access and a writable dir
for you as well?
hell ill even stick some mp3's in there for you to delete =)

(i'd forgoten all about it till i noticed the name and the insanely
lame/stupid comments attached to it)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html