Full Disclosure mailing list archives

[Fwd: Re: Microsoft wins Homeland Security Bid ( Reuters)]

From: northern snowfall <dbailey27 () ameritech net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:14:22 -0500

I have no interest in the OS religion argument, but your analogy spawned
a great curiosity.  How do you propose that this ex-convict "prove that
he understands....." if you don't give a gun?

Long term participation in our concept of a what we deem "society "
and an adherence to what does not negate that concept. Participation
in culture, philanthropy, etc. Creating a consistent repertoire that
purports to exemplify an interest in the beliefs we posses. That
maintenance of a credibility is the only thing that can sway past
problems from overwhelming a present context.

We'd have a hard time inviting an ex Al Qaeda member to live in
our society. On the flip side, they, too, would have a difficult
time inviting any American that did not show a strong background
in their belief and culture. Remember that "misdirected" individual
who joined their ranks from our soil?

'If we can trust the motive, we can trust the man.'
   - The Russia House

Don

http://www.7f.no-ip.com/~north_

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.