Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Participation in System Administrator Survey

From: "Schmehl, Paul L" <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:53:16 -0500

This might be appropriate for this list, I don't know.  I'll leave that up to the owners.  But the fact that you
spammed me and everyone else on another private list that I'm on prompted me to ignore your request completely.  I
suggest that, in the future, you find a different way to ask for input for surveys.

And yes, I'm in academe too, so I fully understand the need to do surveys.  But spamming people is *not* the right way
to go about it.

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas