Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Fwd: xbl vulnerabilty

From: Steve Kemp <steve () steve org uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:06:21 +0100

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 09:12:01AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:

If you don't give us a name, we can't credit you. We will not say
that "mysterious auto94042 () hushmail com found that..."

  Some bugs are credited nicely, for example DSA-327 which was my
 initial XBL report.  (Don't know how I missed the -display option,
 I must have just given up when I saw the other flaw.  My apologies).

  But taking a look at DSA-326 which referred to Orville Write there
 was no direct credit, instead readers had to jump to Debian bug number
 170747 to see my name.

  (I think I've been creditted on four Debian advisories out of five
 now - not bad going :)

Steve
---
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.