Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: xbl vulnerabilty

From: martin f krafft <madduck () madduck net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 09:12:01 +0200

also sprach auto94042 () hushmail com <auto94042 () hushmail com> [2003.07.09.0608 +0200]:
shy jo and debian team not give me the thanks for the work i do for them
to protet cutsomers _. so i forward the privilige corespond between me
and shy jo

If you don't give us a name, we can't credit you. We will not say
that "mysterious auto94042 () hushmail com found that..."

Sorry, anonymity only has a certain degree of utility.

--

invalid PGP subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

because light travels faster than sound,
some people appear to be intelligent,
until you hear them speak.