Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE : [Secure Network Operations, Inc.] Full Disclosure != Exploit Release

From: KF <dotslash () snosoft com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:35:21 -0500

Day Jay wrote:
First of all,
In my humble opinion: SNOSOFT hasn't offered anything
useful in terms of full disclosure. Where are the
advisories?

I will be the first to admidt I have not been the best at organising a proper advisory repository but there are plenty of them out there...

I was one of those people that assumed bugtraq would not "change" and that when it came time for me to place all my work in a nice advisory database I could go there an retrieve my information.... because of that I did not take the time to make pretty ISS and eEye style advisories...and you can not find them on our page but they were made available.... SRT2002 should work just fine in any search engine.

Heres a few randomly...

http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/archive/bugtraq/2002/06/msg00032.html
http://www.opennet.ru/base/sco/988181601_2005.txt.html
http://www.opennet.ru/base/sco/988181601_1997.txt.html
http://www.opennet.ru/base/sco/988181601_1979.txt.html

I know alot of people are going to love the fact that
Snosoft stopped trying to release exploits, but I know
some script kids that are going to be devastated about
this.

You mean like you and the rest of your buddies? Was it not you that mailed me a few days ago because we took the httpd offline and you could not get a copy of iosmash.c. You seemed to value our resources at that point in time...