Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE : MCAFEE E-MAIL SCAN ALERT!~[FULL-DISCLOSURE]

From: madsaxon <madsaxon () direcway com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 12:42:54 -0500

At 04:48 PM 4/9/03 +0200, Brad Knowles wrote:

I had thought that this was the list where all the real security experts went, after BugTraq started taking a more intrusive editorial stance.

Perhaps, but it has its share of people who seem to have nothing
better to do than be abusive, judgmental, and obstreperous, as well.
I suppose that's an unavoidable artifact of unmoderated lists, though.

My advice is simply to ignore people who can't or won't engage in
rational, civil debate. It will keep your blood pressure way down.

;-)

m5x

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html