Full Disclosure mailing list archives

greyhat-IS-whitehat?

From: phc () hush com (phc () hush com)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 01:18:37 -0700

You want a war, you got it!!! Also SnoSoft isn't a real company, it's just kids protending to act like adults.

Fuk,

Since when do I work for SnoSoft? I'm a fucking lab assistant b
ro. I
help people setup network printers and fix paper jams. I make m
inimum
wage. Secondly since when am I a whitehat? Do you have any idea
how
many machines I've rooted in my life? Pfft... I rose from scrip
t kid
to exploit developer in 3 years. Maybe you're jealous that some
of us
actually learnt from w00w00crond.c and went from ./w00w00crond
#!w00w00. I'm coming after you and you know what I don't think
anyone
would care if I have to break the law to put your nuts in a rin
ger. So
climb down off your soap box. PHC couldn't hack their way out o
f a wet
paper bag. So if you wanted a war. You got one. And to quote
2pac... "and please print this." No actually I'll save you the
trouble.

ALIAS:          core
REAL NAME:      charles stevenson
WORK:           snosoft <-- i have access to their boxen but is

              snosoft even a company? free access to hardware I
              can't afford so that I can make 0day for ingrateful
              script kids like yourself? why do I bother? because we
              all start somewhere. and i started out ./'n .za. But
              as I've walked the path from neophyte towards guru I
              have gained some wisdom and some respect. You lack
              respect, skill, talent, creativity, ethics, and
              probably don't even have pubes yet. I will never work
              for a bullshit security company that wants nothing
              more than to slap me under an NDA and own everything I
              work on, force me from contributing to open source,
              etc.. If I was to go out labeling people as this or
              that I think I would do my fucking homework first.
AFFILIATIONS:   b10z <-- b10z has been dead since like '99.. an
yone
              who joined thereafter has no idea what b10z used to do

The only affiliation I claim is with the Creator and my fellow
man. So
from one man to another.. from one whose shit stinks just as ba
d as
yours... whose blood is just as red as yours... who is also mor
tal,
human and prone to imperfection. Shut the fuck up. Get a life.
What's
even funnier is I bet when I pull down your mask we can all lau
gh at
the fact that you work as a security consultant. A little too
ironic.. yeah I really do think. ;)

http://phrack.efnet.ru/greyhat-IS-whitehat.txt

All your 0day comes from us... you really want to bite the hand
that
feeds you?

peace,
core

--
 Charles Stevenson (core) <core () bokeoa com>
 Lab Assistant, College of Eastern Utah San Juan Campus