Full Disclosure mailing list archives

blackfist(posted on request from prophet)

From: misha () cerber no (Mikhail Iakovlev)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 22:43:35 +0200 (CEST)

Suggestion to owners of mailing list:

Configure your sendmail/qmail/whatever to block gobbles@* as blacklisted.
Lets see how this turkey will fly than. I would love to see this guy
having registered every day new email addy just to post it here, subscribe
etc.

That's where fun comes:)
1 line and restart of mail daemon for making him wasting his time, what
more precious can we do?:)

Shame this list is not on my server, otherwise I would play with this guy
the way he would love:)

Mik-