Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Totally Off Topic: Teach me how to measure my IQ

From: core () bokeoa com (Charles Stevenson)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:13:06 -0600

--//IivP0gvsAy3Can

zan,

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 03:36:35PM -0400, zan wrote:
mm also, ignorant and arrogant understatement is a sure sign of=20
intelligance. mmm, btw i was in the group too, mine was called=20
F.O.C.U.S., and i'm curious to know which IQ test returned a 144?

How about I just leave you hanging... dangling... wondering could he
really have a higher IQ than me???? Whatever bitch. Anyways it comes
down to this:

I think therefore I am.

Society tells you therefore you are.

No what I mean... think for yourself since reality is subjective all
things become subjective interpretation of 24/7 stimuli... the
heartbeat of the universe... rythms I've danced to that you call white
noise... come on now wake the fuck up and smell the coffee. Usually
I'm open minded... but on this list. I'm closed minded like the closed
source of microsoft I am unwilling to change my opinion. So arguing is
futile. Best just add a procmail rule for me since you lose.

peace,
core

--=20
  Charles Stevenson (core) <core () bokeoa com>
  Lab Assistant, College of Eastern Utah San Juan Campus=20
  http://www.bokeoa.com/~core/core.asc

--//IivP0gvsAy3Can

--//IivP0gvsAy3Can--