Full Disclosure mailing list archives

60 Poot ze-a cheekee in de-a oofee!

From: eballen1 () qwest net (Bruce Ediger)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:45:15 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, David Vincent wrote:

Even an unmoderated list requires some filtering
of abusers.  Otherwise, what good is a list charter?

my point exactly.

At first, I thought the "Poot" messages were just spam.  But the "GOBBLES"
identity possesses a certain amount of credibility.  Now, I believe that
GOBBLES is revealing the multi-platform root exploit in steganographic
fashion, spread out over many list articles.

I just can't find anything obvious - the Swedish Chef text part of each
"Poot" compares identically with every other one.  Perhaps the invalid
digital signatures contain the hidden bit(s).