Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: RE: [PHC] Sermon #2: Security Industry

From: Gregory Kornblum <GKornblum () guesswho com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:07:57 -0500

ive worked in the security industry for 5-6 years and its
given me financial security, made me independent, allowed
me to do the things scriptkidiots like yourselves can only
dream of doing.

This is exactly what I am talking about. They rant about script kids all the
way to the bank with the money they just swindled from your company. They
created the script kids and we are not them my friend. You are barking up
the wrong tree. Oh and no, I am not hiding. That's my real name and addy...
Why should I hide from trying to remove the false comfort given by the
current security industry. They guard from the flock of drones they created.
It's almost sickening.

Gregory Kornblum
Software Engineer
greg () guesswho com