Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Jesus is crying.

From: Gregory Kornblum <GKornblum () guesswho com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:00:45 -0500

A discourse, by itself, means little; any fool on the street can spout
his opinion, but it's most likely that nobody will listen to him.  The
difference with a dominant discourse is that it is supported and
heartily endorsed by the dominant class (politicians, corporations
etc).  Why do they support it?  Because it's in their
interests, either
financial or otherwise.  Since the dominant class controls most
infrastructure, including the mass media, it's quite easy for them to
spread their discourse; over time this becomes "common sense" to the
public, it becomes hegemony.

See Jesus there an issue here and since I'm a Jew I feel it's only right
that I say something ;) The blackhat community doesn't yearn for "some sort
of confused, possibly retarded, and half thought out ideology" it yearns for
a better security industry were you can feel secure. Yes ISS might have gone
IPO but the companies that actually buy their inferior products and their
"some sort of confused, possibly retarded, and half thought out ideology"
are much larger and part of a much more dominant class. It is their eyes the
blackhat community is currently trying to open. Maybe not the whole but all
who stand behind project mayhem for what it really means do. Regards ya fake
ass prophet!

Gregory Kornblum
Software Engineer
greg () guesswho com