Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: NTmail (GMS) 8 filtering bug

From: "Geo" <geoincidents () getinfo org>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:04:14 -0500

Gordano has released a patch for the GMS version 8 filter issue.

The patch can be downloaded from
ftp://ftp.gordano.com/GMS/hotfixes/h20021119/intel/smtp_h20021119.zip

The KB article about it is at http://www.gordano.com/kb.htm?q=1709

I have not been able to confirm if this patch is available for all version 8
users or only for ones with a current upgrade key but it appears to be a
hotfix so it looks like it should work for everyone.

Geo.