Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: "faulty" post democow

From: "democow the happy cow" <democowx86 () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:50:53 +0000

eh, its kind of sad someone would insult me although i prob. deserve to be. for wanting to create a better dialog on information security disclosure polices

anyways ****** maybe you should come back to the irc channel and we can talk about why you are so hostile towards me?(just jokein.. hehe)

besides that i need to clear something up.. i am not telling people to go break into computers or trash networks..i am not saying it is a good thing but for some reason allot of people are posting messages on this list talking about how disclosure relates to security breeches while that is an impotent issue i do not think anything related to disclosure will stop anyone from breaking into any network anywhere.

IMO it is more impotent to have a discussion(if we are to have one) about how disclosure polices affect the infosec industry, and how the infosec industry abuses allot of the information it gets though public sources

my goal is only to make people aware what their information is used for.

democow
?the olny cow with no teets?