Full Disclosure mailing list archives

security through obsolescence??!@?!

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (martin f krafft)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 01:13:11 +0200

--p7qwJlK53pWzbayA

also sprach Charles 'core' Stevenson <core () bokeoa com> [2002.07.15.2323 +02=
00]:
word man... rexd to the rescue? hehe... my god I know a couple of=20
sysadmins who have the same philosophy. but it's pointless. it's like=20
removing read priveleges from vulnerable suids! some of us have over a=20
gigabyte of security related exploits, scanners, sniffers, backdoors=20
etc.. Dating back to the 80's. ;)

Could one such character, one who has over a gigabyte of
security-related exploits, please contact me privately. I would like
to profit from your help...

--=20
 =20
consciousness: that annoying time between naps.

--p7qwJlK53pWzbayA

--p7qwJlK53pWzbayA--