Full Disclosure mailing list archives

On sf sell out

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (martin f krafft)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:41:44 +0200

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R

also sprach Charles 'core' Stevenson <core () bokeoa com> [2002.07.21.1951 +02=
00]:
Er... please disregard that last e-mail it was sent to the list on=20
accident. If you're interested in joining our small list and develop=20
exploits feel free to contact core-owner () noops english org since I spilt=
=20
the beans.

Yes, but I am on of "those security consultants". You wouldn't want me
on that list, right?

--=20
 =20
give me ambiguity or give me something else.

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R--