Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia: Reply-To Preferences

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Dan Brosemer)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:48:14 -0400

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 11:17:21PM +0100, John Cartwright wrote:
After seeing much debate on the subject, we've decided to resolve this
issue in a democratic manner. Please vote at the below URL for your
reply-to preference: should it be to the poster, or the list, by
default.

http://www.netalarms.com/story/2002/8/28/1462/54551

We'll make changes (if necessary) once the closing date has been reached
(the 31st of this month).

How about leaving it as the poster specifies?  It took me long enough to
remove the "[Full-Disclosure]" BS from the subject lines.  I'd rather not
have to find a way to un-mangle the Reply-To: header as well.

-Dan

--
"Burnished gallows set with red
 Caress the fevered, empty mind