Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Just a suggestion

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (David Benfell)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:57:33 -0700

--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:30:09 +0200, Ka wrote:
=20
At Mittwoch, 28. August 2002 17:15 Schmehl, Paul L wrote:
Maybe we could get Jerry Springer to moderate this list?
=20
IMO the list is doing fine after the initial and then
spuriously OT postings. Anyway better than to have it
moderated.
=20
It's been necessary to add a series of addresses to my black list so
I'll never see their garbage.  That done, the list seems to operate
for its intended purpose.

I strongly suspect that a great many subscribers are doing the same.

--=20
David Benfell, LCP
benfell () parts-unknown org
---