Full Disclosure mailing list archives

hypo-crazy ;)

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (full-disclosure () lists netsys com)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:18:59 -0700

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, John wrote:
No Sockz, not a 'petty attack'.

I don't really know Sockz, but it's a little aggravating to see you post
this to the list. My memory isn't _that_ short. Let's quote your reply to
him:

" Perhaps if you spent more time actually working on your course and not
hanging in #phrack you'd have known that. "

This is _clearly_ a personal attack, and also quite accurately described
as "petty". Don't insult the intelligence of the list members by
suggesting otherwise.

I'm quite willing to go into my reasons off list,

Yes, but you were willing to send this content-free message to the list
denying that you did anything.

as I'm not going to breach a legal agreement I made in a public mailing
list.

This sounds more like an excuse to me, but since it's unclear exactly what
your talking about I can't say for sure.

Feel free to mail me - I may well have a perspective (based on
_experience_ of the whole blackhat/whitehat hacker/cracker vendor/police
thingy) that may (hopefully) show you some issues that (based on your
ideological rants so far) I believe you are unfamiliar with.

Why don't you just post it to the list? If you can avoid personal attacks,
then I'm sure we can all benefit from your perspective.

aliver