Full Disclosure mailing list archives

ALERT! ALERT! Confessions of a turkey ALERT! ALERT! ;p;p;p;p;p;p;p

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (ssinct)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:09:07 +1000

On Thursday 15 August 2002 08:55, you wrote:
Would you all please discuss about GOBBLES among yourselves and leave it
off the list?  This is Full-Disclosure, not GOBBLES-Disclosure.

jesus, its a unmoderated list, if you don't like wading through the bullshit,
then........ figure it out...... <hint>unsubscribe</hint>

Damn, I tought I'd refrain myself from sending a pollute message to the
list about all the pollution on this list, but I had my quota.

i realise i am now guilty of this, but trolling the trollers is not helping
(and i appreciate that trolling the troll trollers is no better but hey....i
also had my quota)

So, please excuse this message, it was not my intention to pollute the
mailing list with off-topic comments.

likewise

[ss]inct