Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: anonymous doesn't want to be rm-d by Ph rack High Council

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (David Benfell)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:02:30 -0700

--3Pql8miugIZX0722

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:02:00 +0200, Raymond Morsman wrote:
=20
No, security through obscurity is BAD.

Security through obscurity is no security at all.  But I'm preaching
to the choir.
=20
its sad.  pretty damn fucking sad.
=20
Yes, your overwhelming lack of knowledge you seem to need to compensate
by blabbing a lot is sad. First good remark (you were even wrong on Gina
Davis, must have been quite some time you've actually seen a woman).
=20
Apparently, that's Geena Davis.  Why are we even talking about this
here?

This is a thread which has no purpose other than the gratification of
children.  Oh, and that of supplying more e-mail addresses for my
black list.  Why are we continuing it?

--=20
David Benfell, LCP
benfell () parts-unknown org