Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: anonymous doesn't want to be rm-d by Ph rack High Council

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Hardy, Nigel)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:44:21 +0100

This really is all above you isn't it, as far as sticks go, you really have
grabbed the wrong end and are holding onto it !
I have never heard such a completely incorrect, misinformed and narrow
minded view of anything.
I don't even know if #scriptkiddies exists, i used the name metaphorically,
i think your best bet is to stick with your Fisher Price - My First PC and
continue to run Winnuke or even better, buy an etch-a-sketch, you may be
able to do less harm with that !
Just PLEASE don't bother me with your drivel again.