IDS mailing list archives

Re: Need help/info

From: Stephen Mullins <steve.mullins.work () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 07:12:21 -0400

These are definitely great books.  I recommend every shop I'm in keep
copies on the shelves as references and for Jr. Analysts or those that
don't come from a Network Security Monitoring background.  Nowhere
else that I'm aware of really spells out what NSM is and how to do it
right like Bejtlich's Tao.

Steve Mullins