IDS mailing list archives

Re: AW: Announcing Allthreats

From: Ismael Briones <ismak () inkatel com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:16:55 -0400

Hi Ali-Reza:

I understand what you said. I'll try to add some kind od SLA or  Terms
of Service & Privacy Policy soon. Thnak you for your advise.

Also, I've detected that some queries to analyze binarie file or URL's
did't work becasue a problem with a template (The action form field was
wrong).
I'm sorry to all of you that have had this problem. The analyzer is
working well again.

Thank you,
Ismael

Ali-Reza Anghaie wrote:
That is still a risky proposition without SLAs, third-party review, etc. I think Akos' point remains that, like many
other web tools, you increase the risk leaking information to an unknown party.

But it's a great start and like many other web tools (say CWSandBox) it will find a place. Best wishes, -Ali