IDS mailing list archives

Re: Best IPS system?

From: Olli-Pekka Niemi <opi () iki fi>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 03:13:04 +0300 (EEST)

The definition of "best" depends on your needs and deployment scenario.
However, you should check the ICSAlabs Network Intrusion Prevention
certification program.

http://www.icsalabs.com/icsa/main.php?pid=0bfb$3d9d7ea5-6b8ee967$66d7-9df12ea4

The certified products,

https://www.icsalabs.com/icsa/topic.php?tid=e6cb$36ebf2b4-fe67b635$6cb5-d675a991

have passed a very tight certification testing that needs to be maintained, or the product gets desertified.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/icsalabsnetworkips

Picking any of the certified products should be a safe choise.

//Opi