IDS mailing list archives

RE: Is there any malicious software web traffic detection tool or research?

From: "Daniel Constantino" <Daniel.Constantino () dealertrack com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:52:30 -0400

Have you considered using a tool like Labrea; it looks like a great idea to be proactive about security.  Personally I
haven't used it, but I was considering it.

Does anyone have experience using this "Sticky" Honeypot?

Regards,

Dan Constantino
Sr. Information Security Analyst
DISCLAIMER:
            This e-mail may contain confidential, proprietary information of DealerTrack, Inc. It is intended solely
for the named recipient(s) listed above and should be maintained in strictest confidence. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete this information from your computer and destroy any related paper copies.