IDS mailing list archives

Re: How much Commercial IDSes cost?

From: Gary Halleen <ghalleen () cisco com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 13:13:47 -0700

This is going to be hard to estimate without additional information from
you.  For instance, what performance to you need?  How many interfaces?

You would be best off contacting a reseller for the different brands you're
interested in.  For Cisco IPS, I can help you locate someone to talk to, but
I'll need to know where you're located.

Gary