IDS mailing list archives

tcpreplay 3.0.beta10 released

From: "Aaron Turner" <synfinatic () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 15:50:02 -0700

I'm happy to announce the release of  the Tcpreplay suite 3.0.beta10.

Beta10 contains a number of major enhancements as the code continues
to stabilize for the 3.0 stable release.  The big changes include
removing Libnet as a requirement, tcpprep and tcprewrite no longer
requiring root access and improved packet timings for tcpreplay.
There are also a number of smaller enhancements and bug fixes.

I've also spent a lot of time updating the online manual on the wiki
which covers most if not all the features of tcpreplay, tcpprep and
tcprewrite.

This should be the final beta release and I expect to have the first
release candidate in a month or so.  Please download and test!

Download: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tcpreplay/tcpreplay-3.0.beta10.tar.gz?download

Manual: http://tcpreplay.synfin.net/trac/wiki/manual

Found a bug, have a question or have a feature request?  See the
support page: http://tcpreplay.synfin.net/trac/wiki/Support

--
Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/