IDS mailing list archives

AW: Editing ISS RealSecure Network Sensor policy from commandline

From: "Knorr Markus" <Markus.Knorr () eon-is com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:08:18 +0200

Hi Jim,
I have some experience with troubleshooting RS 7.0 Policies.
To implement what you want you have to export the specific Policy in the Policy Editor.
After you saved the Policy on the harddisk you could open the policy-file with an text editor (i´d used "vim"). As my
intention on editing the policy was for troubleshooting reasons i could not provide more information on your question.
But by viewing the file you would realize that the syntax isn´t difficult to understand.

Hope that helps

So long

Markus

Dipl.Wirt.-Inf. Markus Knorr