IDS mailing list archives

Re: TippingPoint vs. Intrushield

From: Darren Bounds <dbounds () intrusense com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:46:34 -0400

Jacob,

While IntruShield was not included, 2 months ago I concluded a 60 day, independent evaluation of the IPS offerings from ISS, Radware, TopLayer and TippingPoint. My methodology was based primarily on that of NSS.

In the end, TippingPoint was selected based on performance, easy of use, ease of deployment and by providing under wavering level of reliability and accuracy.

Darren Bounds, CISSP

443D 628D 0AC7 CACF 6085
C0E0 B2FC 534B 3D9E 69AF

--