IDS mailing list archives

RE: can someone give me a link for protocol list that is supported by ISS IDS?

From: "Palmer, Paul (ISSAtlanta)" <PPalmer () iss net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:46:46 -0400

goto:
https://iss.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/iss.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid=p
a1mF54h&p_lva=&p_faqid=2190&p_created=1068160356&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9ncm
lkc29ydD0mcF9yb3dfY250PTEmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD0yMTkwJnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9Mj
pmYXFzLmZhcV9pZCZwX3Byb2RfbHZsMT1_YW55fiZwX

That knowledgebase article (KB 2190) has an attachment called pam.zip.
Within that zip is a chm file that includes some more detailed
documentation about the IDS component. One of the links on the first
page will take you to the protocol list. The list currently grows about
1 or 2 protocols a month. The chm file is updated after most XPUs are
released. FYI, the current count is closer to 110.

Regards,
Paul