IDS mailing list archives

RE: ISS RealSecure/SiteProtector or another IDS/firewall client?

From: "Alan Shimel" <alan () latis com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:05:59 -0700

Ben

Without appearing to prejudice I would recommend you take a look at our
border gateway system, easier to use, cheaper than ISS with some
interesting new features that ISS does not have

Alan Shimel
VP of Sales & Business Development
Latis Networks, Inc.

303-381-3815 Direct
303-381-3881 Fax
516-857-7409 Mobile
www.stillsecure.com
Reducing your risk has never been this easy.
. . .
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.