IDS mailing list archives

Re: Network Taps

From: "Andrew Plato" <aplato () anitian com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:15:36 -0700

Hi
I have been meaning to put up a page on Network Taps for over a year
and
have at last got around to it.  There has been some movement with the
likes
of Finisar taking over Shomiti but I can only find 4 manufacturing
players
out there, being:

Intrusion
Network Critical
Finisar aka Shomiti
Net Optics

If there are any more out there please let me know so that I can
include
them.

Top Layer (www.toplayer.com) makes taps, IDS load balencers, etc.

___________________________________
Andrew Plato, CISSP
President / Principal Consultant
Anitian Corporation

Enterprise Security &
Infrastructure Solutions

503-644-5656 Office
503-644-8574 Fax
503-201-0821 Mobile
www.anitian.com

INTRUSION PREVENTION: READY FOR PRIME TIME?

IntruShield now offers unprecedented Intrusion IntelligenceTM capabilities
- including intrusion identification, relevancy, direction, impact and analysis
- enabling a path to prevention.

Download the latest white paper "Intrusion Prevention: Myths, Challenges, and Requirements" at:
http://www.securityfocus.com/IntruVert-focus-ids2