IDS mailing list archives

Implementation Plan

From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill () gilltechnologies com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 06:33:21 +0800

Greetings folks,

I am working on one of my first large scale IDS projects. We are currently
in the stage of
submitting the documents for the tender.

What I would like to know is if there is anyway of getting template
implementation plan for IDS (desktop. server and network based) projects.
Creating one from nothing is time consuming and since I do not have much
time, would be better if I had some quite good templates to start with.

Project involves up to 15,000 to 20,000 end-user machines (everything from
Wireless, VPN, LAN, WAN) and up to 2000 servers using W2K, WNT4, Linux,
Solaris, HP-UX.

Kind Regards
Gill