Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: IPv6

From: Darren Reed <darren.reed () oracle com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 17:18:43 +1100

Paul D. Robertson wrote:
Is anyone doing anything interesting with v6 and firewalls? We're supposedly coming up on the year that v6 will break out, and most organizations I know still don't even route it.

There needs to be more noise and a lot of it from the DoD and other US government departments saying that they won't do any future business from anyone without an IPv6 reachable website before anyone will even begin to take it seriously... I'm trying to push
it internally, but sleeping giants move slowly...

Darren