Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: IPv6

From: ArkanoiD <ark () eltex net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 21:39:06 +0300

Well, i am still thinking on implementing ipv6 in openfwtk core components.
Should be relatively easy, but no one requested it so far.

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 11:56:45AM -0500, Paul D. Robertson wrote:
Is anyone doing anything interesting with v6 and firewalls?  We're
supposedly coming up on the year that v6 will break out, and most
organizations I know still don't even route it.

Paul

email protected and scanned by AdvascanTM - keeping email useful - www.advascan.com