Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: PIX515 Inside NAT to private addresses through P2PTunnel

From: "Robby Cauwerts" <robby () cauwerts be>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 22:13:14 +0200

Hi,

You can nat both source and destination at your site.

Have a look at the following example:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800949f1.shtml

Keep in mind that when using this setup you will need to publish the natted
address on your Citrix servers (google for "Altaddr").

Br.
Robby