Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

PIX515 Inside NAT to private addresses through P2PTunnel

From: Dave Arroyo <dave.a () imminc com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:02:36 -0400 (EDT)

I am not a PIX super user but know enough to get in trouble...
I have a PIX515 that has a site to site tunnel to a client location where we will be accessing Citrix servers, they are
using a 10.195.x.x network that overlaps with other private ranges allready in use throughout our network. I can not
get routing to the 10.195 networks that are on the other end of this tunnel from the rest of my network.
How do I create a/an psudo address(es) that will NAT to the 10.195 going through the tunnel ? I am lost !!!!